Debug with confidence
Level up your debugging skills in Python
Programming is fun, except when your code breaks and you don't know why.
What separates the junior developers from the senior developers?
The ability to debug. And with Adventures In Python Debugging you will learn everything you need to go from zero to working on a wide variety of issues you will encounter while writing Python code.
About the Author
If you are like me, your software development courses in college did not teach you very much about debugging. With this book I hope to teach you from the experience of someone who has learned on the job.
Hey Developers, did they teach you debugging in school?Python is a hot technology that is popping up everywhere. But what do you do when it stops working?
Adventures In Python Debugging is a new ebook that presents strategies and tips whether you are a new developer or just new to Python. Save time by getting a head start on knowing what to do first, and what tools work best.
Here’s a peek at some of the things you will learn about:
- Using Python’s built in debugger: How to use it and how to make it more awesome
- The basic steps of debugging (are you missing the most important step?)
- Tools and techniques for unusual situations
- Preventing bugs from reaching production
- Stories of unusual problems
- Tips for working with APIs
Included in the zip file:
- PDF and EPUB versions of the book
- A quick resources guide to help you get straight to the good stuff and get up and running with best tools available (many are open source and free!).